Eccentric Madness Eccentric Madness

Shopping carts, the number 1 choice for a vehicle.
Short, but funny and awesome and weird.

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

It's funny, it's dumb, it's badass, but mostly dumb in a good way, but not really badass and more funny than badass but not more funny than it being dumb. I'm not sure if I should understand what even happens, but I don't know.

The animation is nice and smooth, but sometimes a bit jagged and slow. The attention to detail is great as well. Explosions and head sprites are amazing, and they should really be released publicly, they really deserve to. There's no .swf version or anything, though, so the "newgrounds.com" and "Gabriel Barsch" icons are a bit useless since they aren't buttons or such.

Sounds are great quality, no static or crap that makes my ears bleed or any noticeable compression. Some sounds get really annoying, however, like the zombie sounds and even sounds like punches and flesh impacts. The music could be amplified too, I could barely hear the last song before the credits.

I dislike some of the characters/sprites though, like that one unnamed guy with magical Medusa and telekinesis powers and shit or whatever, and even "MadnessCrazy" (what kind of name is that) who both had sprites that didn't exactly give off a Madness Combat vibe I was expecting.

It's a 3.5 out of 5 for me. -0.5 for the lack of a MC vibe in some parts, -1 for the animation.

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks for the audio advise
i will try not to overuse the same sound effects too often next time and use something aside the old and boring madness standart sound effects

i really wanted to give the video all the madness vibes and stuff like some animators do (alpha-nuva, stagnate or gibb50), but i guess my style kinda overclouds it, i cant help it

Short - Garbage Short - Garbage

This is garbage. Beautiful garbage.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

I've honestly seen this same idea again and again, it's just only slightly different. Oh, this game has a depressed artist, it's a button masher and simulator indie game. Besides the fact the gameplay and graphics on the actual screen suck, it's good, I guess.

Because this is very flawed for me, I'm giving it 1 out of 5 stars and I would even go to say that this is worse than Undertale, and that's a shitty game by itself. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Sexy Maker Sexy Maker

Amazing garbage. It belongs in the diamond trash can.

Madness Descent Madness Descent

I was expecting something really really spooky, but it was just me walking and falling into pits and dying. The file select thing wasn't really immersive, either, because there isn't a file select interface to begin with. Great job on the sprites, though.

Ominous Ominous

And now, we wait for this to be used in an animation...

Chilled 1 Chilled 1

Best loop.

Madness Madnification Madness Madnification

I'm only 30 seconds in, I already know this is a good song.

Krampus on the job Krampus on the job

those babies aren't gonna cook themselves.

ZeTrystan responds:

Gonna need a big fridge.

Bromance - Killing time Bromance - Killing time

OH TEH NOES, IT'S FATHER TIME.

ZeTrystan responds: