Ominous Ominous

And now, we wait for this to be used in an animation...

Chilled 1 Chilled 1

Best loop.

Madness Madnification Madness Madnification

I'm only 30 seconds in, I already know this is a good song.

Blue Sky Blue Sky

A simple electronic song made into the third game of an old trilogy that then made it into a hexalogy with a 7th game that came 5 years later, having the song's last appearance with Riddle Transfer 2 having part of the credits theme be this very Blue Sky, making it a legacy, and a darn good one too.

yummy yams yummy yams

A rock song with hilarious lyrics that actually made me laugh?

madness 6 madness 6

This song has audible violence, chaos, carnage, mayhem, terror, and slaughter. Yet, there is so little of that, but most of it is audible Madness.

MC89 - Rydical MC89 - Rydical

So basic, yet so beautiful.

Fuzzy Star Fuzzy Star

0:00 to 0:55 is a bit boring like what PizzaKiller said, and the song gets a lot better quick. I'm a bit upset the boring part lasted that long though, it just have just been less than 20 minutes or something.

JaThu responds:

Yeah :'C I've should done it more diverse... I'm planning on making a "remix" more complex (like a VIP version), I have a couple of ideas.

Anyways, thankyou for your review :D I'm glad u enjoyed the enjoyable part... I think u meant "20 seconds" instead of "minutes" :v

UNDERTALE - Sans' Theme (Gizmo RMX) UNDERTALE - Sans' Theme (Gizmo RMX)

Even though this isn't really Sans' theme (and it's a certain other murderous character's theme), it's still pretty good. The sounds in the background kind of ruined it for me and this sounds like 5 other electronic songs I've heard. I'll give this a 3.5.

Diamond Diamond

Damn, this is quite possibly the best metal song I've ever heard in my life. (Y'know, besides Metallica and stuff.)
You have my five stars, sir.

Xenogenocide responds: