MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

I've honestly seen this same idea again and again, it's just only slightly different. Oh, this game has a depressed artist, it's a button masher and simulator indie game. Besides the fact the gameplay and graphics on the actual screen suck, it's good, I guess.

Because this is very flawed for me, I'm giving it 1 out of 5 stars and I would even go to say that this is worse than Undertale, and that's a shitty game by itself. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Sexy Maker Sexy Maker

Amazing garbage. It belongs in the diamond trash can.

Madness Descent Madness Descent

I was expecting something really really spooky, but it was just me walking and falling into pits and dying. The file select thing wasn't really immersive, either, because there isn't a file select interface to begin with. Great job on the sprites, though.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

This game is impossible to play for me. I keep clicking out of the game because the mouse isn't locked in it, and the program version doesn't even work because I have Windows 10. Doesn't even work in Compatibility Mode.

Support for this game is even gone, too, which is a shame because I'd love to play it all the way through without problems.

Love at first bite Love at first bite

Not the best I've seen, and it's far from my expectations. The story was a bit cliche with the delinquents and the secret. It was visually appealing, though.
The dating simulator could have been more interactive instead of the game having you automatically be nice at most times.

Other than that, it's pretty good.

Alone in the Madness (pt.02) Alone in the Madness (pt.02)

This game has every problem the original had, except it's somehow worse. This game is literally a nightmare to play and would be extremely easy if this wasn't "click every so often without a break" simulator where it just literally hurts your fingers.
Try again, please.

Operation Escape school 2 DEMO Operation Escape school 2 DEMO

Somehow, this game is graphically worse than the first one. There are only 2 puzzles in the entire demo, and 1 of them isn't even a puzzle, you just click and drag what looks like diapers out of a trash can. The fact you literally light a match and throw it at a door is just unbelievably bad, even for a game where your goal is to escape school.

Please let me at least help you with this, this is just straight-up bad.

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Even though this was programmed by Tom Fulp, the man himself, it's not the best game I've played on Newgrounds. Hell, even Riddle School was better than this and it was made by an 11 year old and predates this by almost 2 years.
It was very short and Demon Tricky's attacks just make me think "How am I supposed to dodge this" and I'm not sure if trying to learn how to dodge the attacks is even a learning curve in the game and feels more or less like dodging it is part of a random number generator than actual skill and knowledge.
The levels are also very Tricky. The enemy placement with the 1337 agents is so bad that beginners will drop dead in no time. Plus, you're in the center of the screen which barely gives you any time to react to the bullets they'll fire at you.

Not good, not bad, just in the middle.

Alone in the Madness (pt.01) Alone in the Madness (pt.01)

This game is frustrating. The buttons could be a bit larger and sometimes move too fast. The concept's nice, but what you've done with it is very... eh...
The graphics are nice, but the animations between clicks are glitchy and jumpy.

Pico's School Pico's School

My only problem with this game is that I have to click a lot and my index finger was really sore after playing this. The sounds/music are very low quality and loud too, but I just put my volume on low.
Pico's School DX really improves this game besides the fact that it's still Index Finger Murderer 1999.