Eccentric Madness Eccentric Madness

Shopping carts, the number 1 choice for a vehicle.
Short, but funny and awesome and weird.

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

It's funny, it's dumb, it's badass, but mostly dumb in a good way, but not really badass and more funny than badass but not more funny than it being dumb. I'm not sure if I should understand what even happens, but I don't know.

The animation is nice and smooth, but sometimes a bit jagged and slow. The attention to detail is great as well. Explosions and head sprites are amazing, and they should really be released publicly, they really deserve to. There's no .swf version or anything, though, so the "newgrounds.com" and "Gabriel Barsch" icons are a bit useless since they aren't buttons or such.

Sounds are great quality, no static or crap that makes my ears bleed or any noticeable compression. Some sounds get really annoying, however, like the zombie sounds and even sounds like punches and flesh impacts. The music could be amplified too, I could barely hear the last song before the credits.

I dislike some of the characters/sprites though, like that one unnamed guy with magical Medusa and telekinesis powers and shit or whatever, and even "MadnessCrazy" (what kind of name is that) who both had sprites that didn't exactly give off a Madness Combat vibe I was expecting.

It's a 3.5 out of 5 for me. -0.5 for the lack of a MC vibe in some parts, -1 for the animation.

GabrielBarsch responds:

thanks for the audio advise
i will try not to overuse the same sound effects too often next time and use something aside the old and boring madness standart sound effects

i really wanted to give the video all the madness vibes and stuff like some animators do (alpha-nuva, stagnate or gibb50), but i guess my style kinda overclouds it, i cant help it

Short - Garbage Short - Garbage

This is garbage. Beautiful garbage.

Short - Stroke Short - Stroke

This is trash.
I love it.

Get Spooked Get Spooked

It's just a ghost that comes closer to the viewer. Nothing more, nothing less.

RedExec responds:

Fuck you

Sonic In Glitchawg Sonic In Glitchawg

Please blam.
I dislike it. I hate it.

Ants Ants

Ants.

Madness Slayer: Ep. 0 Madness Slayer: Ep. 0

Dude, you didn't even use Madness sprites, and you copied an idea. The animation isn't even that good.

Drawing with mouse Drawing with mouse

Relatable but bad.