New Years Dance New Years Dance

It's good animation, but it's far too short. I don't even know what that background is and it's for some reason waaaay off from the character in the movie. 1.5 for effort.

TCastle responds:

Thank you and I'm sorry for the confusing layout. This was just a show of animation i should have modified it a bit for the viewers here. Thanks for the input ill explain things in the description next time.

Practice_1 Practice_1

Short, but cute and a little funny.

TCastle responds:

Thank you and what is classified as a normal length animation now a days?

helium ballons? helium ballons?

I honestly don't think making this a Minecraft version makes it any funnier than the original. It's not very creative either, and I've seen plenty of animation remakes of vines. I do hope you make some more original content in the future.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

I've honestly seen this same idea again and again, it's just only slightly different. Oh, this game has a depressed artist, it's a button masher and simulator indie game. Besides the fact the gameplay and graphics on the actual screen suck, it's good, I guess.

Because this is very flawed for me, I'm giving it 1 out of 5 stars and I would even go to say that this is worse than Undertale, and that's a shitty game by itself. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Sexy Maker Sexy Maker

Amazing garbage. It belongs in the diamond trash can.

Madness Descent Madness Descent

I was expecting something really really spooky, but it was just me walking and falling into pits and dying. The file select thing wasn't really immersive, either, because there isn't a file select interface to begin with. Great job on the sprites, though.

Ominous Ominous

And now, we wait for this to be used in an animation...

Chilled 1 Chilled 1

Best loop.

Madness Madnification Madness Madnification

I'm only 30 seconds in, I already know this is a good song.

PARADE.GIF PARADE.GIF

Fucking confusing. Nice.

Cymbourine responds:

(for context its all but one of velour's designs + her original 2012 design where she was a male)

Christmas Reunion Christmas Reunion

I'm sorry if you need to go to the hospital for this.
But it was worth it.

P.S. Please list everybody in the pic in the description or something.

Cymbourine responds:

my wrist will stiffen if i try to name 40 people ;(

Stuseven Ennsix Stuseven Ennsix

What the fuck is this description and why do I love it?