View Profile Wkay

48 Movie Reviews

It's good animation, but it's far too short. I don't even know what that background is and it's for some reason waaaay off from the character in the movie. 1.5 for effort.

TCastle responds:

Thank you and I'm sorry for the confusing layout. This was just a show of animation i should have modified it a bit for the viewers here. Thanks for the input ill explain things in the description next time.

Short, but cute and a little funny.

TCastle responds:

Thank you and what is classified as a normal length animation now a days?

I honestly don't think making this a Minecraft version makes it any funnier than the original. It's not very creative either, and I've seen plenty of animation remakes of vines. I do hope you make some more original content in the future.

15 Game Reviews

I've honestly seen this same idea again and again, it's just only slightly different. Oh, this game has a depressed artist, it's a button masher and simulator indie game. Besides the fact the gameplay and graphics on the actual screen suck, it's good, I guess.

Because this is very flawed for me, I'm giving it 1 out of 5 stars and I would even go to say that this is worse than Undertale, and that's a shitty game by itself. I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

Amazing garbage. It belongs in the diamond trash can.

I was expecting something really really spooky, but it was just me walking and falling into pits and dying. The file select thing wasn't really immersive, either, because there isn't a file select interface to begin with. Great job on the sprites, though.

17 Audio Reviews

And now, we wait for this to be used in an animation...

Best loop.

I'm only 30 seconds in, I already know this is a good song.

55 Art Reviews

i'm scared, 10/10

Not a big fan of the description, but I am a big fan of what's above it.

If you're dying inside, you should really put that into a picture.
That's what I do, you've seen my shit.

Quirky person who animates Madness shorts and makes Madness comics/art, and makes maps for GoldSrc/Source games.

16, Male